The EEB2 is recruiting
Speculative applications in the Primary
If you are interested in working with us as a substitute teacher or a class teacher:
- Please complete our online form.
- Send a covering letter, your CV (Europass format) and copies of your teaching qualifications by email: SMO-Candidatures1@eursc.eu
All the documents should be in pdf and named as follows.
- Covering letter: SURNAME First name Letter
- CV: SURNAME First name CV
- Qualifications: SURNAME First name DIPLOMA
Please note that we will not give you a reply but you will be put you in our database and keep your CV so we can contact you when we have a fitting vacancy.
Speculative applications in the Secondary
All vacancies in the Secondary are posted above. However, we may recruit replacement teachers (as well as Special Educational Needs teachers and educational counselors) throughout the year.
If you would like to send us your speculative application:
- please fill in our online application form to be added to our database
- AND send your CV and cover letter ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will not give you a reply but you will be put you in our database and keep your CV so we can contact you when we have a fitting vacancy. Thank you.